Organise your own event
Not everyone wants to climb a mountain or run a marathon. Whatever your interests, hobbies or talents there are many different ways you can do something amazing to raise money for Build Africa.
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Get your friends together for a coffee morning
- Test everyone's knowledge with a pub quiz
- Run a raffle in the office
- See how long you can stay silent with a sponsored silence
- Sing your heart out at a karaoke evening with your friends
- Dare to shave all your hair off or grow a beard
- Or why not give up one birthday and ask for donations instead of presents?
You could sell your services by:
- Washing cars
- Mowing your neighbours’ lawns
- Holding a dinner party at your home, cooking a sumptuous meal and charging guests to attend
- Or simply commit to doing something you've always wanted to do. Set yourself a challenge - and ask people to sponsor you for it
Get Started Today
You'll find everything you need on our Fundraising resources page. Don't forget to tell us about your event - contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01892 519619. We're here to provide all the support and advice you'll need.