Careers with Build Africa
We post all our vacancies for positions in the UK, USA, Kenya and Uganda here on our website. We are unable to respond to speculative or unsolicited applications.
Senior Fundraising Manager
Location: Tunbridge Wells, UK (Relocating closer to London by March 2018)
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £27,000 to £32,000 per annum
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team? Looking for a new challenge where you can develop your skills? Come and join us!
Build Africa believes in the power of education to help end poverty. We work to give children the education they need and fight the inequalities that stand in their way.
We are looking for a dedicated and inspiring Senior Fundraising Manager with the experience to:
- Play a crucial role in our exciting ‘Change the Story’ campaign due to launch in September
- Review campaign results and identify new opportunities for support
- Lead the growth of Build Africa’s individual giving programme and income
- Develop, monitor and evaluate the new donor recruitment strategy, testing new channels as appropriate
- Ensure income is maximised through the creation of tailored donor journeys
- Manage the Fundraising Coordinator
You will use your experience and knowledge for donor recruitment and retention, delivering high-quality donor experience and sustained income growth as well as challenge events and legacy giving programmes.
Apply: Please submit a copy of your current CV and an application letter of no more than one page to [email protected] with “Individual Giving Manager - YOUR NAME” in the subject.
Closing date: Wednesday 11 October 2017 (at 23:59 UK time)
Please note: We reserve the right to bring forward the deadline for applications if we receive a sufficient pool of potential candidates sooner.
Build Africa UK advertises intern roles throughout the year rather than recruiting for a specific programme in the summer. Please visit this page regularly for new opportunities.